What is MT103/202 And What is it used for? If you are here reading this, I think it is safe to deduce that you’ve probably received a message from a friend that contained something like this:I need/have a solid receiver able to receive €10,000,000,000.00 (TEN BILLION EURO).
2% commissions to intermediaries available… 1% to sender side(closed), 1% to receiver side(open)…Receiver must be able to receive wire transfer by SWIFT MT103/202 MANUAL DOWNLOAD
The attached “manual download transaction instructions procedure” documents are confidential and only for you to reviel
Please ask your sender/receiver to sign back the attached “PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT ON INVESTMENT AND FINANCIAL COOPERATION” And you probably said to yourself,
“Woohoo! If I can just find someone who knows what MT103/202 MANUAL DOWNLOAD is, I’m going to get RICH on that sweet, sweet 1% payday!!”Right?Whoa there cowboy, and hold your horses!
Let me start off with the bad news: It’s highly unlikely you are going to get rich. In fact, you’re probably going to just waste a lot of time. Or get scammed. Or both.The good news is: After reading this article, instead of chasing rainbows and unicorns,
you are going to save all that time and hassle to do something more productive. And maybe learn something new. And thank me later (You’re Welcome!).
So.. what Is SWIFT? An easy way to look at SWIFT is to view it like a private internet for banks. There are over 11,000 banks and financial institutions around the world that use the SWIFT system to securely transfer information between one another.Founded in mid 1970’s,
SWIFT stands for “The Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication’. Currently, there are only three data centers in the world which stores and manages every SWIFT secure messages on its network: the United States, the Netherlands and Switzerland. These data centers share information with each other with nearly no delay.
Essentially, these three data centers act as a witness to every transaction.What are SWIFT Codes and MT?The transferring of financial information from one place to another is built around “SWIFT codes”, or sometimes known as “ bank identifier code”.
Each financial institution is assigned a set of unique codes between eight and 11 characters long, which includes the country where the institution is, the location or city code, and the individual branch code, if applicable.
The biggest misconception about SWIFT is that many people think SWIFT is a method for sending funds. That is NOT the case. SWIFT does not transfer actual funds from one place to another. Instead, it sends special messages, known as Message-Types (MT), requesting the transfer of funds between institutions in different nations.
Understanding MT103 and MT202
For example, Jack in New York wants to send $100 from his account in Chase to this friend Jill’s HSBC account in London. Jack goes to Chase and instructs his bank to send $100. Chase takes that instruction and sends two SWIFT messages: a MT103 message asking HSBC to credit $100 into Jill’s account, and another MT202 message informing HSBC that Chase has credited $100 into HSBC’s account at Chase in New York.
To sum up, in order for Jill to receive $100:
1. Chase NY debit $100 out of Jack’s account in Chase NY.2. Chase NY deposit $100 into HSBC’s account in Chase NY.3. HSBC London deposit $100 into Jill’s HSBC London’s account.
MT103/202 Manual Download
The main premise of the MT103/202 Manual Download is that these two SWIFT messages are uploaded to the SWIFT cloud based network called “Alliance Lite2”, and that the Bank Officers from the sending bank and the receiving bank would privately communicate to receive the Transaction Code, the Pass Key, and the Release Code.
Then, using these codes and key, the receiving bank officer would go onto AL2 to search for the message, download the SWIFT messages, enter the key, and that would complete the transaction.
In fact, there is a reminder prior to the procedure which explicitly states: “REMINDER: It is important that the Banking Officer who is undertaking the download closes all applications and systems normally used by the bank and opens only one of two applications: either Global Swift System or Alliance system.”
Below is a MT103 Manual Download procedure that has been circulated.
MT 103 MANUAL IN FPT Procedure ALLIANCE LITE 2 — GLOBAL MONDIAL SWIFT
1. THE SENDER RELEASE THE FUNDS ORDERING A MT103 MANUAL SWIFT TO HIS BANK. THE SENDER BANK IUSESE A MT103 MANUAL SWIFT WHICH CAN BE SEEN AND VERIFIED IN THE GLOBAL MONDIAL SWIFT.
2. THE SENDER WILL SEND A COPY OF SWIFT CONTAINING THE T.R.N., KEY CODE AND RELEASE CODE.
3. THE BANK OFFICER SHALL MAKE THE ACCESS TO THE GLOBAL MONDIAL SWIFT VIA ALLIANCE LITE 2. THEN TRACK TRN IN SWIFT MANUAL ROOM VIA FTP MODE (DON’T USE STP OR SSP TO TRACK TRN TRANSACTION SO IT CAN BE BLOCKED).
4. THE BO SHALL FILL THE LABELS IN THE SOFTWARE WINDOWS WITH THE REQUESTER DATE. AFTER TRACKING IS VISIBLE, THE OPERATOR WILL ONLY SEE TRN WITHOUT FUNDS. ONLY AFTER INSERTING KEY CODE ON DOWNLOAD PAGE, FUND WILL BE VISIBLE AND CAN DOWNLOAD ON RECEIVING BANK COMMON ACCOUNT.
5. THE FUNDS SENT TO THE RECEIVING BANK VIA SWIFT WILL BE ALREADY BALANCED BETWEEN THE BANK.
6. PLEASE DON’T MAKE INTERRUPTION DURING STEPS FROM 3 THRU 6 AND TRANSACTION WILL BE PERFORMED AND TRANSFERRED SUCCESSFULLY.
7. THE COPY OF THE UNLOADING WILL BE PROVIDED ON THE DAY OF THE SCREEN LOADINGS AND INPUT, AND WILL BE SENT TO THE INVESTOR CONFIRMING THE PAYMENT ESTABLISHED.
And That’s The Way The Cookie Crumbles, Folks!
The whole purpose of the MT103/202 Manual Download is simple: People wanted a way to send funds undetected, away from the monetary authority’s eyes, and avoid paying taxes. All they needed was a willing, albeit corruptible, bank officer on both sides to facilitate the transaction, turn off all monitoring software, download the message, type in the codes, and the funds will magically appear on the receiver’s account.
Reason for this article is to clear so many minds that our own Mt is not the Mt you think, our own Mt is a hacking and flashing program just like HackCanyon and cardro pro. Have any question? Ensure to contact us today!
That’s it so stop asking the questions “What is MT103/202 And What is it used for” If you’re one of our users always ensure to give us your review each time you process a transaction.